Terms and Conditions
I acknowledge that I am responsible for ensuring that all travelers in my party have passports that do not expire within 6 months from the expected return to the US from our international destination. I also acknowledge that all passports must have 3 blank pages.
I acknowledge that I am responsible to check all entry destination embassy pages for regulations specific to Covid-19 testing, health declarations, and vaccination requirements to enter. This is the sole responsibility of each traveler.
ENTRY / EXIT REQUIREMENTS
For liability reasons, “I/agent” cannot further interpret the entry and exit requirements of your destination(s) for you. Failure to comply may result in travel disruptions, delays, and quarantine restrictions. Please consult the Visitor or Tourism page of your destination(s). Please read more here.
If you prefer further assistance, I recommend accessing CIBT Visas Informed Traveler Program which includes:
- An end-to-end review of your itinerary to ensure your travel meets current regulations with particular attention paid to your destination entry, transit stops, your previous travel, health history, and what to expect when you return home
- A 48-hour Pre-Departure email with refreshed information about every destination in your journey, a necessity when travel regulations are constantly changing
- You can order Informed Traveler online. Click on the COVID19 tab on the CIBT visas website, select Informed Traveler from the drop-down list and enter your trip details. An email will be sent with the detailed requirements for your destinations and transit points.
I have or will personally review all potential entry and return requirements (i.e. COVID, Visas, etc.) and intend to supply the necessary documentation to any agencies, government, and/or other organizations as required by current policies in place.
*Travel insurance is always recommended to cover certain risks inherent to travel. Insurance protects your financial risk; in the event you or someone in your group cancels pre-departure, within the boundaries of the policy terms. If you would like to receive a direct quote, kindly reach out to your KAX advisor for a customized quote.
In order to move forward with your trip, please ACCEPT or DECLINE travel insurance quotes for all future bookings. If you accept, a quote will be delivered within 72 hours of your initial trip deposit.
We recommend the purchase of travel insurance to cover certain risks inherent in travel. Suggested options include the following:
- Trip Cancellation and Post-departure Insurance: Insurance protects your financial risk; in the event you cancel your trip pre-departure, within the boundaries of the policy terms. Post-Departure Insurance may protect your expenses while traveling for unexpected medical, trip interruptions, and more. Note: Post-Departure Insurance will not cover all expenses, often offer per diems, so clients are responsible to understand their terms.
• Arch Roamright
- COVAC Global: All-expense paid medical transport back to home city in the case of a positive COVID-19 diagnosis (even without hospitalization) while traveling internationally. Must be purchased 14 days prior to departure.
If you feel there are gaps in your coverage (note: some credit card companies offer limited coverage), we are happy to connect you with the appropriate provider.
Please contact us if you wish to discuss options with any of the aforementioned providers and please be sure to forward us any insurance or membership policies confirmed.
GENERAL LIABILITY & RESPONSIBILITY CLAUSE
These prices were accurate when this quote was delivered. Prices and availability are not guaranteed until a deposit is made and confirmation is received. Please check confirmations within 24 hours of receipt and alert of any changes to avoid penalties. Rates are subject to change until payment information is received by the vendor.
I acknowledge that we have reviewed, discussed, and agreed to potential fee structures working with KAX Lifestyle.
I acknowledge that paid fees are non-refundable.
I acknowledge and take full responsibility for choices made in my travel plans.
I agree to a healthy working environment.
Disclaimer: The responsibility of KAX LLC. d.b.a. Smartflyer is to organize, promote, and sell tour programs consisting of certain travel services, including surface, air and water transportation, sightseeing excursions, and cruise/hotel accommodations, that Smartflyer purchases or reserves from various suppliers. Smartflyer does not own or operate any of these Suppliers. The Suppliers providing travel services for Smartflyer initiated programs are independent contractors and are not agents or employees of Smartflyer. As such, Smartflyer is not responsible for direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damage, injury, loss, accident, delay, or irregularity of any kind occasioned by reason of any act or omission beyond its control, including, without limitation, any negligent or willful act or failure to act of, or breach of contract by, any Supplier or any other party. By utilizing the travel services of the Suppliers, you agree that you will look only to such Suppliers in respect of any accident, injury, property damage, or personal loss to you or to those traveling with you, and that neither Smartflyer nor any representative of Smartflyer shall be liable.